Towards an Adaptive Urban Transportation System
Evaluated as the best research proposal out of the 10 presented to the panel of judges at Global Young Scientists Summit 2013 - Singapore Challenge, Lynette Cheah was presented with a Singapore Challenge medallion by President Tony Tan and awarded a prize of US$100,000 to pursue her research interests.
- Lynette Cheah, A*STAR & Singapore University of Technology and Design
Dr Francisco Pereira, Singapore-MIT alliance’s Future of Urban Mobility Group
- Dr Erik Wilhelm, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Je McAulay, Fraunhofer USA Centre for Sustainable Energy Systems
- Don MacKenzie, pursuing PhD in Engineering Systems at MIT
- Stephen Zoepf, pursuing PhD in Engineering Systems at MIT